The Russian model from St. Petersburg, Evgeny Fedorov (Eugenia “Janny” Fedorova) is one of the most versatile modern models. Her sensual gaze and expressive eyes, can charm anyone who looks into them. Full of energy, positive and self-confidence, Eugene conquers the fashionable Olympus not only in her native country, but in Asia and Europe, being part of Select Management and Next Milan agencies. After graduating from a St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (engineering and economics department) a year ago, Eugene completely plunged into modeling, and directed all her strength to creating a successful career in this industry. In her free time, she loves meeting friends and acquaintances, reading non-fiction, psychology, and cooking interesting Vedic and vegetarian dishes. Read the exclusive interview with Eugenia below to find out what other news from her life and career she shared with the editors of Photos-Models.com!
Height: 177 cm;
Chest-Waist-Hips: 78-59-88 cm;
Hair color: dark blond;
Eye color: gray-green;
Consists of agencies: Select Management (St. Petersburg / parent) and Next Milan (Milan).
Photos-Models.com: Hello! Tell us about yourself, how did you become a model? How did it all start?
Eugene: – Hello! My modeling career began very simply: I came to a modeling agency and signed a contract. My parent agency Select Management in St. Petersburg. I’ve been doing this for 2 years.
PH: How has your model career influenced your life?
– Modeling has its pros and cons. You become independent, communication with people of different mentality develops, and self-confidence increases. But at the same time the character changes, someone becomes rougher, and someone breaks down on the contrary. Sometimes, modeling puts you in incomprehensible situations where you need to make decisions quickly and without any help. It all depends, of course, on the person himself, if you see minuses everywhere, then for you everything will be one solid minus.
PM: What do you like most about working with photographers?
– I like working not only with photographers. It happens that there are good stylists or makeup artists, but anyone from the working team. Most of all I like the simplicity of work and communication. The friendly atmosphere between people gives you more opportunities to relax and get the best result.
Read also an exclusive interview: Lina Hasanova from Select Management.
PM: What is your most memorable shot?
– There were a lot of interesting shootings, and it’s hard for me to single out any specific one. I can only note that I am always lucky with clients. Mostly come across very caring and with interesting ideas.
PM: Do you have any podium experience?
– There is experience, but not much. I rather intended more for photo and video filming.
PM: What is your favorite clothing designer? Which style do you prefer?
– I like Dolce and Gabbana, Valentino, Ulyana Sergeenko very much. Recently, she fell in love with wearing feminine outfits, skirts and dresses. Therefore, without them it can be hard for me.
PM: What is the secret of your beauty? How do you keep fit and your attitude to sports?
– The secret of beauty lies in genes. I do yoga, and also spend a lot of time hiking.
PM: What do you like to do in your free time?
– In my free time I like to meet friends and acquaintances, to walk. I read scientific literature, psychology, Vedas. For myself, I am learning to cook interesting Vedic, vegetarian and raw food dishes.
PM: During your career, you have visited many countries and cities. Where did you like the most and why?
– I have not yet been anywhere. But most of all I liked in Hong Kong. All those who were there will understand me. It’s impossible not to fall in love with this place. The atmosphere is good. The rest of the places have not yet made such an impression.
PM: Immediate plans for the future?
– I finished my studies a year ago, so I’m all traveling. I’ll go to Japan very soon, and for some reason I’m sure that I will also like it very much.
PM: Can you give any advice to beginner models?
– Advice: Learn to turn on your head when necessary, in the literal sense of the word … Communicate with those with whom it is useful, observe professionals, learn from more experienced people, surround yourself with strongly interested people in this field … And turn off your head when necessary … For example, while posing. If you want to get the most natural picture with a beautiful face and emotions, then just stop thinking about poses and facial expressions, then everything will work out.
Motto in life:
– My motto is one little word: “Act.”